Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Use the Force Pete !


Check out this bad boy which I picked up at Pencil the other day
. Features include; retractable recharging plug, protective grill so you don't electrocute yourself (or Emma), light to attract the flying critters to your web of doom, and a satisfying big red button for distributing justice. All for the bargain basement price of 3 bucks. We had a few bugs in our bedroom last night which gave me the opportunity to take it for a spin. It's a little more powerful than I expected (think of the cracking sound one of those electrocutor things on the wall at the butcher makes). I also made the mistake of swatting a bug against a nice fluffy pillow which I won't do again. Em is convinced this new found power will go to my head and i'll be dancing around on the bed in my undies like a blood drunk hunter every night. I have no idea what she's talking about...hmmm I wonder if you could make a double headed Darth Maul version...

1 comment:

  1. Apart from you in your underwear, the Darth Maul version is something I would love to see ;-)

    Great blog as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete